2 880,00€ TTC
Course length : 5 days / 39h
Theoretical training : 1 workshop on food knowledge, 1 workshop on sugar and 1 medical conference
Practical training (4 days of cuisine / 1 day of pastry) :
• The basics of Health Cuisine® : seasonings (broths, vinaigrettes, emulsified sauces), thickenings, working with meat and fish, healthy cooking methods, exploring cereals, etc. Using sugars, gelatin, crème anglaise, mousse.
• 40 seasonal recipes of basic and intermediary level.
• The basics of Health Pastry® : using sugars, whisked egg-whites, gelatine, bavaroise-based recipes, crème anglaise, Chantilly, etc.
• 20 contemporary and great classic recipes of basic and intermediary levels
Sample recipes :
• Cuisine : Soft mushroom terrine, pumpkin velvety soup, fillet of beef and béarnaise sauce, Italian beef hamburger, vegetables au gratin, butcher’s salad, stuffed chicken breast, risotto.
• Pastry : redberry jelly, coffee cream, floating island, raspberry clafoutis, panna cotta.
Public : health professionals (doctors, dieticians, nurses…)