Course length : 5 days / 39h
Theoretical training : 2 dietetic workshops, 1 workshop on sugar
Practical training (4 days of cuisine / 1 day of pastry) :
• The basics of Health Cuisine® : seasonings (broths, vinaigrettes, emulsified sauces), thickenings, working with meat and fish, healthy cooking methods, exploring cereals, etc. Using sugars, gelatin, crème anglaise, mousse.
• 40 seasonal recipes of basic and intermediary level, including modified texture recipes.
• The basics of Health Pastry® : using sugars, whisked egg-whites, gelatine, bavaroise-based recipes, crème anglaise, Chantilly, etc.
• 20 contemporary and great classic recipes of basic and intermediary levels
Sample recipes :
• Cuisine : Soft mushroom terrine, pumpkin velvety soup, fillet of beef and béarnaise sauce, Italian beef hamburger, vegetables au gratin, preserved pork spare rib, butcher’s salad, stuffed chicken breast, chicken salad, hachis Parmentier, risotto.
• Pastry : redberry jelly, coffee cream, floating island, raspberry clafoutis, panna cotta, soft pancake.
Public : mass catering cooking professionals (hospitals, retirement homes, schools)